Sunday, April 18, 2010

Poster "Virtues 101"

look at the posters and find your values...

hugs!

Lyléia





15 comments:

  1. Great Posters!!!

    Congratulations students on the job!!!

    I liked them so much!!!

    Hugs,

    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ricardo Valentim de BritoApril 27, 2010 at 5:46 PM

    Hi Lyleia.
    My name is Ricardo, i like musics, films and series on TV, my favourite series is Everybody Hates Chris. My favourite soccer team is Cruzeiro, the best of the World. Tchau!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carlos Fernando Braga CaixetaApril 28, 2010 at 11:05 AM

    Hello, Carlos Fernando's 103, I'm 17 years old, living in estoul Patos de Minas, my parents currently live in Guimarânia, and ducks live on a pension.
    Well I am a very nice person, not me extreso with little, the more I extreso who is filling up my bag, but now stall at school by Agricola simply a choice, and seeing my parents happy, are the main reasons for being in school are the my country.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ingrid pereira oliveiraApril 28, 2010 at 2:30 PM

    Hi Lyleia.
    My name is Ingrid,I have 14 years.I like of cat and dog.My mother´s name is Vera and my father´s name is João,I have a brother and his name Bruno.I like to watch horror movies and I enjoy listening to music.tchau!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lyleia.
    my name is Paulo,I like musics,films and rodeo.My father adair and mother Rosa.I´m 16 years.My favourite soccer team is São Paulo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. gabriel angelo monteiro rodriguesApril 28, 2010 at 3:07 PM

    Hi. My name is gabriel. I am from Patos de Minas, in Brazil. I am 16 years old. my sister is rafaela is hindylla. They are very nice. My dog is pantera. It is a beautiful dog. I am a estudant. My teacher are very important to me. They are intelligent and nice. My favorite sport is futball. My favorite color is blue.My favorite music is "mr.lony", by akon. My favorite actris is juliana paes. He is very handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lyleia.
    My name is Samuel, i like musics, films and series on TV, my favorite series is Professional Bull Riders (PBR). I practice bull riding.
    I really enjoyed this blog.
    bye

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hudson Diego Trigueiro de Oliveira /Turma: 103April 28, 2010 at 3:12 PM

    Hi Lyleia.
    My name is Hudson Diego Trigueiro de Oliveira, i like musics, films and series on TV, my favourite series is Everybody Hates Chris. My favourite soccer team is Cruzeiro, the best of the World. Tchau!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Paulo Mauricio 103April 28, 2010 at 3:14 PM

    Hi Lyleia.
    My name is Paulo Mauricio, i like musics, films and series on TV, my favourite series is Everybody Hates Chris. My favourite soccer team is Lagoa Grande, the best of the World. Tchau!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi Lyleia
    My name is Rarael, i like musics, films and series on TV, the more I like to follow General Chat European games because the teams have great players in Brazil. Your blog is getting more interesting because you and the students have posted many interesting comments

    bye

    ReplyDelete
  11. Marcos Vinicius 103April 28, 2010 at 3:23 PM

    My name is Marcos, i like musics, films and series on TV as it spends a lot of programs in English ranging from comedy, horror, action, etc ...
    I also play games in English that are very diverse.
    Your blog has only to grow as teachers and students together make good things

    bye

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hyure Lurreque 103April 28, 2010 at 3:26 PM

    My name is Hyure I am 16 years old from the Varjão Minas.Minha favorite color is green and I love to play ball.

    ReplyDelete
  13. valerio silverio A JrMay 3, 2010 at 8:12 AM

    Hi,my name is Valerio Silverio Araujo Junior,My mother is Sirley and my father is Valerio my dog is neca.I am 15 years. I study in School Agrotecnica,in room 102.I am from Patos de Minas.I like football.Bye bye

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi my name is Amanda I am 15 years study at school agricultural course the 1st year of secondary school like listening to music in between watching soap operas and I love to do amizade.Sou a student studying hard like chatting, playing etc ... Moro paisminha with my mom and dad call Nilda Valdeci.E it so bye

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hudson Diego Trigueiro de Oliveira 103July 7, 2010 at 3:25 PM

    I liked a lot of work done in English classes because what was said there will use throughout our lives! I really enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete