Hi my dear students!
No mês de Maio fizemos a tarefa de criar um diálogo com expressões que foram estudadas e praticadas em sala e depois os mesmos foram apresentadas na sala pelas equipes. Nesse trabalho o que você achou da sua participação? como foi a participação de sua equipe no desenvolver da tarefa? o que mais gostou nesse trabalho? o que achou mais interessante na elaboração e apresentação do diálogo?
Deixe seu comentário de acordo com a sua participação e o seu desempenho nessa atividade.
Thank you very much!

This work was very important as we develop further the dialogue was also important for teamwork
ReplyDeleteI found it very important to my participation,as I learn to speak more in English.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Gabriel for your learning. I do belive that is really important for your development as a great person to learn how to work as a teamwork. This is the secrety to live better and better each day. Continue learning...
ReplyDeleteStay fine
Arlete Lima
The excercise is much important for the class, but he work with the to be verb way is very important in the english
ReplyDeletebye Lyleia
Hello,I found it very important me participation in the dialogue in english.
ReplyDeletei think very important me participation no so for me how for every class.
ReplyDeletethis work done in the classroom and super important because
ReplyDeletenude trouser more learning
Luis Henrique Nogueira 101
I found this very important work done in class as we learn the correct way to pronounce the words correctly, I'm sure we will have many of those lessons to our professional and personal life.
ReplyDeletethe work was very good apezar got some jokes in the show was not good participation by all, and neither helped my little more than enough to earn my points.
ReplyDeleteHello owner Lyle, I found the dialogue that you asked us to do-mos very important to me and to my colleagues, so we learned to talk and also to make dialogue with others pessoas.Minha participation in this work I think it was good and that of my teammates also think it was good. I loved the very dialogue that you asked us to do them to me, keep doing those jobs that you and alex plan that they are very bons.TCHAU!
ReplyDeleteHi everybody there is Alex, good I like much the english, way a very important not for me, but for every class. thanks LYLEIA I LOVE YOUUUUUUUU ;)
ReplyDeleteI frond it very important me participation in the dialogue in english, why we need the English in our lives.
ReplyDeleteHi I found the presentation of legal work, as we learn to have affinities in the group during the presentations and during the preparation of trabalho.tchau
ReplyDeleteIt was a very good experience, where I had a very advanced knowledge.
ReplyDeleteIt was important for everyone in the class and surely will take it forever, and also use this knowledge in our personal and professional life.
I found the very important activities for the class, my group behaved very well, because I am an excellent leader, learned a lot in class we went to lunch, I was very good that it lasts longer!! Bye
ReplyDeleteThe exercises were good, learned a lot from them, because they could not use much English, and now I've learned more than I knew, loved everything, I want more exercises like this, something different!! bye
ReplyDeletefor me it was a very good experience because I learned a lot about the work and this will surely help me a lot in my life professional goals.
ReplyDeleteIt was very cool to learn more English, I learned many things and did not know was still in the presence of my colleagues, who had a great time, learning was much easier that way. I loved it!! bye
ReplyDeleteO trabalho da profesora lyleia foi muito interessante,pelo menos eu aprendi bastante com o trabalho dela e o meu grupo foi muito bom trabalhou muito todos ajudaram a realizar as metas do dia e eu apoio a professora lyleia a continuar com os trabalhos.bye
ReplyDeleteEu gostei muito das aulas de ingles,aprendi muitas palavras novas, aprendi a conversar em ingles.Gostei muito de participar de suas aulas lyleia e foi bom poder participar com voce.Suas aulas estao cada vez techau.
ReplyDeleteRanielly de Souza Fiuza turma :103
ReplyDeleteBom, a minha participação foi importante sim .
Me mostrou novos conhecimentos sobre ingles e tirou várias dúvidas não só minha como imagino que de meus colegas também.
Turma:103
O meu desenpenho até que foi bom os outros do grupo também alguns não ajudaram em nada.
ReplyDeletemas até que foi legal.bjos...tchau.
Eu estou gostando muinto das aulas de inglês.Estou aprendendo muinto com as aulas de inglês.As aulas nao sao muitno enteresantes poque tem muintas vezes que aturma nao ajuda. Mas estao melhorando cada vez mas ao passar dos dias. Além
ReplyDeletedo mas estou aprendendo baste coisa.
Lorrane noguira 103
ReplyDeleteeu achei minha participação muito boa porque eu aprendi muito com este trabolho e o companherismo do nosso grupo tambem foi muito bom
beijo teacher lyleia
Cláudia 103
ReplyDeleteeu achei qyue minha participação foi boa.aprendi algumas palavras em ingles.espero que da proxima minha participação seja melhor.beijos e obrigada....
Hello Lyle
ReplyDeleteI'll post this comment saying q'm enjoying the classes,
and especially when outside the room.
And I mean those dialagos q is doing every day I learn more about English.
bye
Hi,I learned to speak, which is called ,I learned to talk with colleagues in English ,I learned many words.I also speak several numbers in English,I found this very good work we did, I noticed that we learn more that way ,work that all students liked very much for this opportunity obbrigado .....
ReplyDeletehi I am Higor. English is very important for me.This way of techer was very important. I learned im the dialogues, learned also some words in Englishin that I did not know. I found very important in my development of room especially in English
ReplyDeleteI found very interesting dialogue to improve our English
ReplyDeleteajudra so much when we're communicating with an alien
I found it very nice! For I have learned many interesting things and also I'm sure I'll need the rest of my vida.eu liked, I found it very interesting!
ReplyDeleteI found it very interesting, for I learned some cool stuff that will serve me throughout my life!
ReplyDeleteI found it very interesting dialogue we had in our classroom! I learned some things I'll take my entire life!
ReplyDelete